Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #43 Top3 and Winner

Monday, June 25, 2012


Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #43- Top 3 and Winner
Thank you to everyone who joined us for sketch #43.

The Top 3 are:

Sandra
Congrats ladies!
If you would like a Top 3 blinkie for your blog,
please email Andrea at scrapality@gmail.com.
Thank you to our Sponsor


The winner...

Congrats!
Please contact Andrea at scrapality@gmail.com so that I can get your information for the prize. You have 7 days to claim your prize.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the new sketch reveal!

2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Sketch Along Tuesdays Sketch #43 Top3 and Winner”

Michele said...

Oh Thank You Thank You Thank you!!!! What a great surprise to see on this fine Monday morning!! I absolutely love your sketch challenges... but I think I read somewhere it's your last one?? :( Correct me if I am wrong. But either way... your challenge blog is wonderful!! Thanks Ladies! And congrats to the TOP 3! Beautiful layouts!!

Unknown said...

Hi ladies!!!
I'm too happy to be in your top 3!!!
I'm on holiday and is a great surprise!
Thanks
Sandra